This Legal Notice regulates the access by the Website User to the contents provided by OXYCO THE ENZYME FACTORY, S.L. (hereinafter, OXYCO). The simple use of the information contained in this Website implies the total acceptance of the Legal Notice. Therefore, we advise you to access it periodically, due to its constant updating.
In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, July11th, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, LSSICE), we inform you that the owner of the domain <OXYCO.BIO> is OXYCO THE ENZYME FACTORY, S.L. (CIF B09777111), a Spanish company with registered office at Calle Folgueroles 32, 2nd floor, 1st door, 08022, Barcelona. The company is registered with the Mercantile Register of Barcelona, Volume 48185, Sheet 85, Page number B-575131, with inscription date 18 of February 2022. You can contact us through the customer service’s e-mail: email@example.com.
The navigation, access and use of the Website <OXYCO.BIO> confers the User status, by which all the terms, conditions and obligations of use established hereto are accepted without prejudice to the application of the corresponding regulation of legal obligation according to the case.
The Website <OXYCO.BIO> provides a wide range of information, services and data, so the User assumes responsibility for the proper use of it. This responsibility shall extend to:
The veracity and legality of the information provided by the User in the forms.
The use of the information, services and data offered contrary to the provisions of these conditions, the Law, morality, good customs or public order, or that in any other way may involve injury to the rights of others or the same operation of the website.
DATA PROTECTION AND COOKIES:
The information regarding the privacy and cookies policies applied in <OXYCO.BIO> are available at:
COOKIES POLICY: https://oxyco.bio/cookies-policy/
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY:
The contents of this Website, including text, images, graphic design, source code, logos, trademarks, etc., are the exclusive property of OXYCO THE ENZYME FACTORY, S.L. and are protected by the regulations governing intellectual and industrial property. It is therefore forbidden to reproduce, distribute, publicly communicate or transform them.
OXYCO is the exclusive owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights and analogous rights that make up the Website <OXYCO.BIO>. Likewise, all rights on any content, services or elements of its property that are incorporated in <OXYCO.BIO> are reserved in favor of OXYCO, including, but not limited to, those elements that make up the visual appearance, graphic image and other sensory stimuli of the web pages that make up the Website; among others, the navigation architecture; source codes; images, recordings, computer programs, database, technology, logos and distinctive signs.
The User agrees not to remove, delete, alter, manipulate, or in any way modify those notes, legends, indications or symbols that either OXYCO or the legitimate owners of the rights incorporate into their properties regarding intellectual or industrial property (such as copyright, ©, ® and ™, etc. ), the technical protection or identification devices that the contents may contain (such as watermarks, fingerprints, etc.) and/or the access, visualization and, if applicable, the download of contents and/or services shall always and, in any case, be carried out for strictly personal and non-commercial purposes.
OXYCO reserves all rights related to intellectual and industrial property on the elements of its Website <OXYCO.BIO>, and does not grant any other license or authorization for use to the User other than that expressly detailed in this clause.
RESERVATION OF RIGHTS:
OXYCO reserves the right to update, modify or delete information contained in <OXYCO.BIO>, as well as its configuration, features or general conditions, at any time and without prior notice.
OXYCO does not guarantee the inexistence of interruptions or errors in the access and/or use of <OXYCO.BIO>, nor will assume any responsibility for technical problems or failures that may occur during the connection to the Internet. Nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in your computer system (software and hardware) or electronic documents and files stored in your computer system, so it excludes any liability for damages that may occur in the computer system, electronic documents or files of the Users.
LIMITATION OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
About the information: OXYCO is not responsible for the truthfulness, accuracy, adequacy, suitability, integrity, usefulness, reliability, availability, legality and update of the information provided through the Website <OXYCO.BIO>. The contents are of an informative nature, so OXYCO is not responsible for your decisions, taken, based on those contents, or for the damages that may be caused to you or third parties based on the information obtained from this Website.
About the quality of the service: The User admits to knowing and being aware of the existence of viruses, worms and other malicious elements in the network. The User is responsible for the availability of adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of these harmful computer programs, without being OXYCO responsible for any damage caused to your computer equipment or third parties during your access to <OXYCO.BIO>.
Service availability: Access to <OXYCO.BIO> requires services and supplies from other information society service providers, whose reliability; quality, continuity and operation are beyond OXYCO’s control. Consequently, the services provided may be suspended, cancelled or become inaccessible at any time. OXYCO is not responsible for any damage or loss of any kind caused by failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that lead to the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Portal service during the provision of the same or previously.
Of the contents accessed on or through the portal: This Website allows access to links and other websites (hereinafter «Linked Sites»). In these cases, OXYCO acts as an intermediary service provider in accordance with the provisions of the LSSICE, so it will only be responsible for the contents and services provided in the Linked Sites insofar as it has effective knowledge of the illegality and has not acted with due diligence to remove such contents. If you consider that one of the Linked Sites includes illegal or inappropriate content, you may notify OXYCO, which will act with all due diligence to remove the links as appropriate. OXYCO is not responsible for the contents and services offered in the Linked Sites, and therefore it is not liable for the damages caused by their illegality, quality, lack of update, unavailability, error or uselessness.
LICENSE OF LINKS:
All third parties’ links to <OXYCO.BIO> must be to its homepage. Users and, in general, those persons who intend to establish a link must comply with the following conditions detailed below. Any other attempt to link other than that stipulated in this clause will require prior written acceptance from OXYCO.
- The User may not reproduce or imitate, in whole or in part, the content of <OXYCO.BIO>, or the graphic appearance thereof, («look and feel»), nor make frames («frames») or inline links («link inline») of the OXYCO pages. No browser, frame, environment or navigation bar will be created on the Website <OXYCO.BIO>.
- No false, inaccurate, incorrect or denigrating statements or indications shall be made about the Website <OXYCO.BIO> or any of OXYCO’s properties and, in particular, it shall not be stated or implied that OXYCO collaborates or is a collaborating partner and/or has in any way supervised or assumed the contents or services offered or made available to the Website to which the link is established.
- The Website in which the link is established shall not contain any brand, commercial name, establishment sign, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to OXYCO, except for those signs that are part of the same link or those other properties that have been previously licensed in writing by OXYCO.
- The Website in which the link is established shall not contain information or content that is illicit, contrary to morality, generally accepted good customs and public order.
OXYCO reserves the right to take legal action against anyone who breaches the prohibitions included in this Legal Notice.
It is expressly prohibited:
– To use any of the contents and services with illegal purposes or effects, prohibited in this Legal Notice, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the services, the computer equipment or the documents, files and all kinds of contents stored in any computer equipment of OXYCO.
– To use contents and services that are protected by any intellectual or industrial property right belonging to the entity or to third parties, without having previously obtained the necessary authorization from the owners to carry out the use you make or intend to make.
– To reproduce, copy, distribute, communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the holder of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
– To incorporate viruses or other physical or electronic elements that may damage or prevent the normal operation of the network, system or computer equipment (hardware and software) of OXYCO or third parties or that may damage electronic documents and files stored in such computer equipment.
– The obtaining or even the attempt to obtain the content by using means or procedures other than those which, depending on the case, have been, in general, made available to you for this purpose, or those which are usually used on the Internet for this purpose, provided that they do not entail a risk of damage or render the Website, the Services and/or the Content useless.
This Legal Notice is governed in each and every one of its aspects by Spanish law. For any litigious matter related to this Website, Spanish legislation will be applicable, being the Courts of the city of Barcelona (Spain) competent for this purpose.